Online Lease Rent Agreement Registration in Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad
As either a tenant or a landlord, there are all sorts of details to keep track of when you're renting property. A Lease Agreement organizes all aspects of your lease arrangement in one document, helping you understand and protect all your rights and obligations. When you have a Lease Agreement signed by both parties, you can start your landlord-tenant relationship on the right foot, and answer any questions about your lease as they crop up.
You can use a Lease Agreement if:
- You want to lease residential apartment to a tenant
- You are a landlord and want to rent a room of your property to a tenant
Domestic rent agreements in India are generally made for duration of 11 months or less in order to avoid the inconveniences caused by the state rental control laws. Rental control laws are specially designed by the state government to control unfair eviction practices and rent overcharging practices by the property owners and to protect the rights of the tenants even in odd circumstances.
If you own a property and want to make an apartment available for rent, then it would be a wise decision for you to have a written lease agreement duly signed by both parties. The lease agreement noticeably sets forth the rights and accountabilities of tenants and the property owners straightaway. The lease agreement also clears the certain terms and conditions on which both parties are agree including rent amount, rent period, security deposit and notice period.
A legal rental agreement must consist of following component:-
- Documented and Legal name of would be tenant and the landlord.
- Starting Date and Ending Date of the rent agreement registration
- Rent amount along with date of rent, late payment clauses and acceptable mode of payment of rent premium
- Overhead Charges:- including electricity bill, water & gas bill, club membership, parking charges, cleaning & maintenance charges, society charges, landline bill and night watchman charges along with person accountable for these liabilities.
- A legal rent agreement should always be signed in the presence of at least two witnesses.
- Signatures made by the tenant as well as the landlord should be accompanied with a date for clarity.
- Standard condition of eviction shows the privileges of landlord to evict the tenant in specific conditions.
- Security Deposit:- Amount decided by the landlord as security deposits to be paid by tenant and conditions specified for the return of security deposit by the landlord. Security deposit is supposed to be paid in advance by the tenant before moving in which is not adjustable in the rent.
- Standard conditions of renting outlines the terms on which the tenant is permitted to occupy and maintain the property.
- Damage Clause allows a landlord to deduct some amount from the security deposit to compensate the damages made by the tenant during his possession.
- Notice period:- A total of 60 day notice period is required from both the sides in case the tenant wants to empty the property or the landlord asks the tenant to leave the property. If the tenant leaves the property before maturity of the rent agreement or the landlord asks the tenant to quit the property before maturity then there is a provision of penalty in that scenario for both the sides.
Other prevalent Lease Agreements are mentioned below:-
- Fully Furnished Apartment Lease Agreement Registration
- Lease Renewal Agreement Registration
- Amendment Changes to Lease Agreement
- Rent to Own Agreement Registration
- Commercial Lease Agreement Registration